- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut cream
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup organic maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp espresso, cooled
- 3 Tbsp cacao powder, sifted
- ½ tsp vanilla paste
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of flaky sea salt
- Whipped coconut cream (see recipe below)
- 2 tsp cacao nibs
- 1 punnet raspberries or sliced seasonal fruit
- Mix all chia pudding ingredients together and leave in the refrigerator overnight. Add more coconut milk if needed to loosen the pudding. In the morning, layer the pudding into glasses with whipped coconut cream and top with cacao nibs and fresh fruit.
- To make whipped coconut cream: Place an unopened 400ml can of good quality coconut cream in the refrigerator, upside down, and leave to chill overnight. Next day, turn can right side up, open it and pour off the clear liquid that has collected on top. Scoop the coconut cream solids into the bowl of an electric mixer and use the whisk attachment to whip until thickened.