- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 50 g dark (85–90% cacao) chocolate, melted, plus an extra couple of squares finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons gelatin powder
- ¾ cup full-fat cream or coconut cream
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- ‘Bloom’ the gelatin by stirring it into 1/8 cup of water until dissolved. Let it sit for 5 minutes to become ‘rubbery’.
- Meanwhile, place the cream or coconut cream, vanilla and salt in a small saucepan over a medium heat. Stir and heat until almost boiling. Turn off the heat and add the gelatin (break the large blob into little blobby bits) and stir until dissolved. Pour the mixture into a 10cm x 15 cm dish and plonk in the fridge for 1 hour or until set. Cut into 2cm cubes.
- Assemble the s’mores by placing half of the crumble in the base of a serving dish.
- Add the marshmallows, drizzle over the melted chocolate and finish with a layer of bread crumble and chopped chocolate. Glorious!