Any leftover barbecue meats work brilliantly in this super sub; who needs takeout?
Ready in 15 minutes.
- 1 large baguette (or 3-4 small baguettes)
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 fancy lettuce
- Leftover barbecue chicken, ham, pork etc, shredded or cut into strips
- 6-8 rashers streaky bacon, cooked
- 1 carrot, grated
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 ½ teaspoons sriracha
- Salt & pepper to taste
- First wash and lay your lettuce and tomato across the base of your baguette.
- Layer the chicken and bacon, then top with the grated carrot.
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise and sriracha and apply to the top of the baguette.
- Close sandwich and wrap tightly in cling film until ready to eat.
Not a fan of spice? Swap out the sriracha in your mayo for a tablespoon of tomato sauce and a teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce for an easy Marie Rose sauce.