Makes approx 2-litres
Sangria is one of our favourite, easy-to-make, big-batch cocktails. It’s great for pulling out of the fridge to share with family and friends.
In our version, we use delicious Ch’i Herbal Ginseng and Ginger. The herbal extracts plus ginger and ginseng flavours from the Ch’i take the sangria to a whole new level, with a gorgeous bubble and sweetness that makes you feel just that lil’ bit fancy.
- 750ml full-bodied red wine (we like Tempranillo)
- ½ cup brandy
- 2 limes, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 lemon, sliced into round
- 1 firm green pear, thinly sliced (excluding core)
- 500ml Ginseng and Ginger Ch’i Ice - to serve
- In a large jug or bowl, mix together wine, brandy and sliced fruit.
- Allow the fruit to soak for at least half an hour (it can be refrigerated overnight if you prefer).
- Just before serving, top with Ginseng and Ginger Ch’i.
- Add a handful of ice to individual glasses, and then pour the sangria over top