I can’t believe that we have made it to November and that Christmas and summer is just around the corner. Over the summer, we tend to put our ‘party pants’ on and quite often make Espresso Martinis for the whanau as a nightcap after a shared meal. In this twist, we make a version using Baileys. Who needs dessert when you have super easy, fast and delicious cocktails!
- Shot espresso, cooled
- 30ml vodka
- 60ml Baileys
- To serve—orange zest and grated dark chocolate
- In a cocktail shaker, add espresso, vodka and Baileys.
- Fill shaker with ice, seal and shake, shake, shake!
- Strain ingredients into a martini glass.
- Garnish with orange zest and grated chocolate.