- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 75g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp black treacle
- 3 tbsp granulated sweetener
- 50g reduced-fat spread
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (fan 170°C/gas mark 5) and spray four ovenproof ramekins with low-calorie cooking spray.
- Put all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl (except the golden syrup) and whisk with an electric hand whisk until fully combined, light and airy.
- Distribute the golden syrup evenly between each ramekin. Top with the cake mixture and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until just cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool slightly in the ramekins, then turn out into serving dishes. Serve with your choice of accompaniment.