This is so silky smooth and moorishly delicious that your family and friends will not even realise it does not contain dairy, sugar or chocolate!
- 300g (6oz) firm tofu (around 1 block)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- garnish: 1 tablespoon pistachio nuts
- garnish: 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- Put tofu, maple syrup, coconut cream, cacao and vanilla essence into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes to set (but no longer as it will freeze). Then store in the refrigerator.
- To serve, spoon into glasses. Garnish with chopped pistachio nuts and cacao nibs.