10 mins preparation | 25 mins cooking | Serves 8
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1¼ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 75g milk chocolate, melted
- 15g butter, melted
- whipped cream, raspberries,
- and grated chocolate to serve
- Sift flour into a medium bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the centre of dry ingredients.
- Combine milk and eggs and gradually whisk into the dry ingredients to form a smooth batter that is the consistency of pouring cream. Add melted chocolate. Set aside.
- Heat a small frying pan (or crèpe pan) on medium. Brush with a little butter. Pour ¼ cup batter into the pan, swirling to cover the base. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate.
- Continue with remaining batter, brushing the pan with butter as required.
- Serve crèpes folded, topped with cream, raspberries and a little grated chocolate.
- If liked, drizzle the crèpes with a little chocolate sauce. In a small saucepan, melt half cup cream with a third of a cup of chocolate pieces, stirring well.