Baking fish in yoghurt sounds slightly strange, but we promise you, this dish is divine! The yoghurt and lime juice adds a delicious tanginess while the walnut crumb adds the perfect crunch factor.
- 4 fish fillets (we used blue cod)
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs (we used Culley’s
- lemon herb panko crumb)
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- ¾ cup fresh walnuts, roughly chopped
- 70g unsalted butter, melted
- 300g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 free range egg, lightly beaten
- Juice of 2 limes
- ½ shallot, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- In a baking dish, place the fish fillets in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, place all the crumb ingredients and mix until combined. Set aside.
- Place all the sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Pour sauce over the fish and sprinkle the crumb over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes until fish is cooked through and crumb is golden.
A salad to complement
Check out this delicious carrot salad with pomegranate recipe to complement any fish-inspired recipe.