30 Mins cooking | Serves 6
- 6 chicken legs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- zest of 2 lemons
- zest of 2 oranges
- 6 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 4 dried chillies, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Mix all the ingredients together and season generously.
- Heat a roasting pan on the stovetop and brown the chicken over a high heat before placing it in the oven for 20 minutes, or until cooked.
- Rest for a few minutes before serving with salad or cooked veges.