- 2 zucchini
- 4 cloves garlic
- ¼ head cauliflower, roughly chopped
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for frying
- 4 sage leaves, torn (or ½ teaspoon mixed dried herbs)
- 250 g chicken, pork or turkey mince (or 2 cups cooked shredded meat)
- ¼ teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 cups roughly chopped leafy greens or 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup chicken stock or 1 cup veggie stock
- 50 g parmesan
- 100 ml full-fat cream (or 100 g feta)
- 100 g instant lasagne sheets or 4 rice paper sheets, broken into shards
- Push one of the zucchini, then the garlic and cauliflower through a grater unit.
- Place a skillet over medium heat with a good glug of olive oil. Add the sage and fry for a minute or so until fragrant. Add the mince and chilli and cook for 5 minutes, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon. Dump in the grated veggies and leafy greens or peas and continue to cook for 5 minutes, or until the veggies are tender and the mince is cooked through. Add the stock and simmer until almost evaporated (about 15 minutes).
- Push the parmesan through the grater unit and add half of it to the pan, along with the cream or feta, and continue cooking for a further 10–15 minutes, or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Heat a grill to high. Submerge the lasagne or rice paper shards in the sauce, scooping the mixture back over them. Thinly slice the second zucchini and layer over the top. Sprinkle over the remaining parmesan. Place the skillet under the grill for 5 minutes, or until crispy brown on top.